Sunday, November 8, 2009

Introducing... Goddess Clara

Hello, and welcome! I am so grateful to share my information with you!

After 7 years of working on farms mostly dairy and swine, I thankfully found my passion in natural health industry at the young age of 20! I have been a part of this for 5 years now and am excited about all the new opportunites that await. I started my venture working at the Nutrition House in Stratford, ON with some lovely ladies who taught me so much about nutrition, healing and a special focus on digestion and cleansing. From there I took and Intro to Complimentary care at Conestoga College which led to my certification in Foot Reflexology.

In September 2006 I decided to part with the small town in which I grew up and travel to the west coast. Here I attended The Windsong School of Healing on Vancouver Island, BC(www.windsonghealing.com). Here I studied Oriental Bodywork - Shiatsu and Jin Shin Do, Five Element Iridology and Energy Medicine.

After spending time on Vancouver Island I decided to stay near the west coast and relocated to Calgary, AB I spent some time working in a health food store before I found my family at Prema Sai Wholistic Living. It has been amazing being in a city where access to information is right at your finger tips! I have been sponge like soaking up knowledge everywhere, some of the courses I have taken here in the city are: Ear Candling, Reiki, Hot Stone Massage, BodyTalk, Mindscape, Thai Massage, Natural Health Fundamentals and Anusara Yoga Anatomy Therapy.

I have always had a special interest in cleansing so I knew that I was bound to study Colon Hydrotherapy and in March 2008 that is what I did! I travelled to Penticton, BC to study with Hank Pelser, a man of many talents and has been in the Natural Health Industry for decades. He has also studied with the famous Bernard Jensen who has been an inspiration to many including myself.

I am grateful to have found my passion and it is health and finding that spark within people, assisting them in their journey and improving quality of life!


Health & Happiness,


Candis C Loomans, CHHP