Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Presenting... Goddess Gemma


"What your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"

Throughout my career as a therapist and through my own life experiences I have been amazed at our innate ability to survive life's challenges and to grow from them. It is this observation that inspires me as a therapist.

My approach to therapy is highly collaborative. I believe strongly in the benefits of collaborating both eastern and western healing philosophies into therapy. In addition, I believe that the most direct path to success is found in collaborating with you, the client. I find this collaborative approach to therapy immensely rewarding.

My training in psychology, hypnotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming, and non-traditional psychotherapeutic techniques provides my clients with a variety of paths to health and wellness. I believe that each client has their own truth that will guide them towards physical and mental health.

Gemma primarily works with children, adolescents, and adults in the areas of physical health, mental health, and personal development.


Contact Information

Collaborative Health and Wellness
201, 8408 Elbow Drive SW
403-255-0898