Thursday, October 8, 2009

Presenting... Goddess Rachael

I am a Reiki Master and Reflexologist. I have spent many years on my healing journey doing everything from meditation to a gluten free diet. I have been practicing Reiki since 2001 and I received my mastery in 2002 and have been teaching since. I also practice other holistic modalities such as, Iridology, zone therapy, muscle testing, raindrop therapy, ear candling and energy balancing. I treat on the causal level of dis-ease, allowing what first manifested the imbalance, or dis-ease to be lifted and healed on cellular and etheric levels. After regular therapy the cellular memory is recreated causing a new pattern within the persons body and mind. These therapies are very gentle and relaxing. Each session always incorporates and or finishes with Reiki, providing deep relaxation, cleansing and grounding, also sealing in the healing providing longer term affects. I am dedicated to help assist those on their path of healing and enlightenment.